What started as a misfitting quilt cover for me turned into a beautiful product for you.
- snap with removable silicone teether
Woven from flax grown in France and stonewashed to give you that soft, ready-to-snuggle feel. Antibacterial and hypoallergenic, these natural fibres do more than look pretty, and it’s an excellent choice for anyone with sensitive skin.
- 100% linen woven in beautiful 170 gsm French flax, the ideal weight.
- Each lovey is lovingly cut and sewn by me, Emily.
- Genuinely stonewashed linen so your lovey is soft and ready to snuggle.
- Stonewashed linen is a delicate fibre, so always treat it with respect.
- Gentle cycle cold or warm wash in a delicates bag (do not bleach or dry clean)
- Line dry out of direct sunlight is best but occasional warm tumble dry is okay (just keep in mind that heat increases the speed of wear and tear on any fabric)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this for my little nephew who will be here in May! It’s so cute, neutral and well made. It will be perfect for the little guy to love on and chew on when he gets a little bigger.
Bot for a cousins baby but it is super cute an well-made of course!
So excited for these. From the quality of the fabric, to the snap on the corner for binkies or hand toys. You will never find a better quality shop